Princess Diana: Images We Can't Forget
She was the most photographed woman in the world. Here, the shots that stand the test of time
Updated: Thursday Jun 23, 2011 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Cara Lynn Shultz
More from PEOPLE
- 'Kate Is a Natural Mother,' Says William's Cousin-in-Law
- Oklahoma Tornado Death Toll Reaches 91, Continues to Climb
- Did Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and More All Get the Same Cannes Dress Memo?
- It's a Tight Race as Dancing's Final Four Face Off – Who Should Win?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Home from Treatment, Michael Douglas Can't Wait to See Her