Princess Diana: Images We Can't Forget
She was the most photographed woman in the world. Here, the shots that stand the test of time
Credit: Jim Bennett/Camera Press/Retna
Updated: Thursday Jun 23, 2011 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Cara Lynn Shultz
More from PEOPLE
- Hugh Jackman Talks About His Skin Cancer Scares
- Read the Cover Story: William and Kate Welcome Princess Charlotte!
- Fashion Icon Iris Apfel, 93, on Her 68-Year-Old First Date Dress: 'It Still Fits!'
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Selling Their New Orleans Home for $6.5 Million
- 'You Sexy Thing' Singer Errol Brown Dies at 71