Princess Diana and the Causes Close to Her Heart
The people's Princess, who would have been 54 today, championed many causes – and touched countless lives
Credit: Amel Eric/AP
Updated: Thursday Jun 23, 2011 | 03:00 PM EDT By: Cara Lynn Shultz and Diana Pearl
More from PEOPLE
- Gone With the Wind Star Olivia de Havilland Talks with PEOPLE on Her 100th Birthday
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Eva Longoria Will Receive Walk of Fame Star the Same Year as Her 'Idol' Selena Quintanilla: 'I Know I Will Receive It Because You Dared to Dream It First'
- Fergie Releases Hot New Track 'M.I.L.F. $' – Listen Here!
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home