See How the World Welcomed the Royal Baby
From London and New York to Toronto and the Caribbean, see how people near and far celebrated the world's newest prince
Credit: Sang Tan/AP
Updated: Tuesday Jul 23, 2013 | 02:00 PM EDT By: Kate Hogan
More from PEOPLE
- Michael B. Jordan Reflects on Working with Bill Cosby: 'He Demanded a Professionalism from Everyone'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Canadian Television Host Chris Hyndman Has Died at 49
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Spends Quality Time with New Baby Niece
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Opens Up About Domestic Violence: 'I'm a Rehabilitated Man'