The Year's Most Outrageous Outfits!
From gowns made of meat and trash bags to jumpsuits made of practically nothing at all, see the looks that got us buzzing in 2010
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Updated: Wednesday Dec 15, 2010 | 01:00 PM EST By: Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
More from PEOPLE
- Solange Knowles Celebrates 30th Birthday with Beyoncé and Pals in New Mexico
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Matchmaking Dad Temporarily Postpones Wife Interviews for His Son but Says: 'I'm on the Right Track'
- Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say
- Pretty in Pink! Inside Lacey Chabert's 'Feminine and Romantic' Nursery