The Year's Most Outrageous Outfits!
From gowns made of meat and trash bags to jumpsuits made of practically nothing at all, see the looks that got us buzzing in 2010
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Updated: Wednesday Dec 15, 2010 | 01:00 PM EST By: Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
More from PEOPLE
- Melrose Place Star Amy Locane-Bovenizer Headed Back to Court After Fatal Drunk Driving Crash
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- 14-Month-Old Is Left Fighting for Her Life After Being Locked in a Hot Car for Hours: Police
- The 'Future' Michael Phelps? Ciara's Little One Is Fearless in the Water!
- Meet David Burkhart, the Latest Actor to Play Charles Manson