The Year's Most Outrageous Outfits!
From gowns made of meat and trash bags to jumpsuits made of practically nothing at all, see the looks that got us buzzing in 2010
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Updated: Wednesday Dec 15, 2010 | 01:00 PM EST By: Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
More from PEOPLE
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked