The Year's Most Outrageous Outfits!
From gowns made of meat and trash bags to jumpsuits made of practically nothing at all, see the looks that got us buzzing in 2010
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Updated: Wednesday Dec 15, 2010 | 01:00 PM EST By: Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
More from PEOPLE
- Melissa Gorga on Teresa Giudice's Return Home from Prison: 'It's A Beautiful Thing'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Let Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans Heat Up Your Valentine's Day in Their Gucci Guilty Video
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard on Her Journey from Small-Town Mail Carrier to Meeting Paul McCartney and Becoming a Grammy Nominee
- American Crime Story's Keesha Sharp Reveals Key Role Johnnie Cochran's Wife Played in O.J. Simpson Trial