The Year's Most Outrageous Outfits!
From gowns made of meat and trash bags to jumpsuits made of practically nothing at all, see the looks that got us buzzing in 2010
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Updated: Wednesday Dec 15, 2010 | 01:00 PM EST By: Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
More from PEOPLE
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' in the Most Adorable Way
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Kevin Bacon Celebrates 27 Years of Marriage to Kyra Sedgwick in the Most Adorable Way
- Tom Brady Writes Facebook Post After 'Deflategate': 'To a Large Degree, We Have All Lost'
- VIDEO: Tyler Perry Shares Touching Tribute He Made for Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral