Oprah Winfrey & Gayle King: Inside Their 35-Year Friendship
They've talked their way through a road trip, 140 appearances on Oprah and those gay rumors. Look back at their enduring bond
Credit: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
Updated: Tuesday May 17, 2011 | 04:50 PM EDT By: Janet Mock
More from PEOPLE
- Jerry Seinfeld Gets Emotional as He and Judd Apatow Remember Garry Shandling
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Malin Akerman 'Sets Boundaries on a Daily Basis' for Son Sebastian: '3 Is Really Challenging!'
- Stacey Dash Criticizes Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech and Calls Him 'the Perfect Example of a Hollywood Plantation Slave'
- How Roald Dahl's Granddaughter Sophie Helped Inspire The BFG – and More Secrets Behind the Children's Classic