Oprah Winfrey & Gayle King: Inside Their 35-Year Friendship
They've talked their way through a road trip, 140 appearances on Oprah and those gay rumors. Look back at their enduring bond
Credit: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
Updated: Tuesday May 17, 2011 | 04:50 PM EDT By: Janet Mock
More from PEOPLE
- Matilda Child Star Mara Wilson Battled OCD and Depression – and More Revelations from Her Emotional Memoir
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Frances Bean Cobain's Estranged Husband Demands $300,000 Annual Spousal Support as Source Says He's 'Trying His Luck'
- Kim Kardashian Pushes Swimwear Boundaries by Not Wearing Swimwear at All
- Kim Kardashian #TBTs the 2009 VMAs…But We Helped Her Out By Rounding Up the Rest