Oprah Winfrey & Gayle King: Inside Their 35-Year Friendship
They've talked their way through a road trip, 140 appearances on Oprah and those gay rumors. Look back at their enduring bond
Credit: Gregory Pace/Corbis
Updated: Tuesday May 17, 2011 | 04:50 PM EDT By: Janet Mock
More from PEOPLE
- Michael B. Jordan Reflects on Working with Bill Cosby: 'He Demanded a Professionalism from Everyone'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Canadian Television Host Chris Hyndman Has Died at 49
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Spends Quality Time with New Baby Niece
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Opens Up About Domestic Violence: 'I'm a Rehabilitated Man'