Oprah Winfrey & Gayle King: Inside Their 35-Year Friendship
They've talked their way through a road trip, 140 appearances on Oprah and those gay rumors. Look back at their enduring bond
Updated: Tuesday May 17, 2011 | 04:50 PM EDT By: Janet Mock
More from PEOPLE
- Danish Crown Prince Frederik Has No Regrets About Casting Off His Olympic Dreams
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Donald Trump Weighs in On Ivanka's Friendship with Chelsea Clinton: 'They Should Continue to Be Friends'
- Hillary Clinton Consults Vogue's Anna Wintour for Fashion Advice on the Campaign Trail
- Swimmer Nathan Adrian on Dating as an Olympic Athlete: 'I'd Be Open to a New Relationship If the Right Person Came Along'