Goodbye, Whitney: Famous Friends, Sad Hearts
The Great Ones – Janet, Mariah, Aretha – share their respect for an unrivaled talent
Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage
Updated: Sunday Feb 12, 2012 | 02:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Halsey Wants 'to Be a Mom More Than a Pop Star' After Suffering Miscarriage
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Vine Star Hayes Grier Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Bette Midler Joins The Voice as Blake Shelton's Mentor
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'