'80s & Beyond: Whitney Houston's Most Memorable Looks
Her three-decade-long career saw a wardrobe of sequins, big hair and over-the-top gowns
Credit: Al Messerschmidt/Getty
Updated: Monday Feb 13, 2012 | 06:00 AM EST By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death