Boy Bands: The Way They Were
Let's go back to a simpler time: when bandannas were bedazzled, tribal tattoos were hot, and boy bands ruled the world
Credit: Ron Galella/Wireimage
Updated: Tuesday May 29, 2012 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Kiran "K-Hizzle" Hefa and Cara "C-money" Shultz
More from PEOPLE
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'