Boy Bands: The Way They Were
Let's go back to a simpler time: when bandannas were bedazzled, tribal tattoos were hot, and boy bands ruled the world
Credit: Ron Galella/Wireimage
Updated: Tuesday May 29, 2012 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Kiran "K-Hizzle" Hefa and Cara "C-money" Shultz
More from PEOPLE
- She Rocks, Too! Watch Ozzy Osbourne's Daughter Aimée's New Music Video
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Mariska Hargitay: How Olivia Benson Inspired Me to Help Survivors of Abuse
- Have Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Bricklin Split? It's Complicated!
- PHOTOS: Lee Brice Takes Us Backstage at the Ryman