Boy Bands: The Way They Were
Let's go back to a simpler time: when bandannas were bedazzled, tribal tattoos were hot, and boy bands ruled the world
Credit: Ebet Roberts/Redfern/Getty
Updated: Tuesday May 29, 2012 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Kiran "K-Hizzle" Hefa and Cara "C-money" Shultz
More from PEOPLE
- Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Flight Because Her Toddler Cried: 'I Don't Like to Make a Fuss'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Dustin Diamond Trial: Victim Didn't Know He'd Been Stabbed Until Leaving the Bar
- Rebel Wilson Has 'Cuddly' Dinner Date with Rumored Boyfriend Mickey Gooch, Jr.
- Former Pharmaceutical Exec Sentenced to 18 Years for Killing 8-Year-Old Autistic Son