Boy Bands: The Way They Were
Let's go back to a simpler time: when bandannas were bedazzled, tribal tattoos were hot, and boy bands ruled the world
Credit: Ebet Roberts/Redfern/Getty
Updated: Tuesday May 29, 2012 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Kiran "K-Hizzle" Hefa and Cara "C-money" Shultz
More from PEOPLE
- Kate Hudson and Nick Jonas Spotted Out on Dinner Date After Actress Said She's Single
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Kim Kardashian Wears Choker Given by Nicole Brown Simpson to Her Mom Kris Jenner in 1988
- Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski Will Be Olympic Commentators, Promise an 'Inside Look' at the Games and 'Some Half-Naked Athletes'
- Christopher Reeve's Son Announces Creation of Accessible Toys: 'Everyone Deserves the Chance to Play'