Boy Bands: The Way They Were
Let's go back to a simpler time: when bandannas were bedazzled, tribal tattoos were hot, and boy bands ruled the world
Credit: Ebet Roberts/Redfern/Getty
Updated: Tuesday May 29, 2012 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Kiran "K-Hizzle" Hefa and Cara "C-money" Shultz
More from PEOPLE
- Christina Grimmie to Posthumously Release Four New Music Videos
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Revolt at the DNC: Sarah Silverman Scolds Sanders Supporters for Booing, 'You're Being Ridiculous'
- Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton in DNC Speech Amid Controversy: 'I Am Proud to Stand with Her'
- Dr. Dre Detained at Malibu Home After Confrontation With Motorist: Report