Olympians Who Get a Gold for Wacky Style
These athletes are pros at sporting seriously head-turning outfits while breaking a sweat
Credit: Tim Clayton/Corbis; Inset: Barbara Walton/Corbis
Updated: Monday Jul 23, 2012 | 01:25 PM EDT By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- Inside the Hunger Games Auction: Over $1 Million in Props and Costumes to Be Sold
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Model Reveals Gastric Sleeve Surgery to Lose 240 Lbs. and Calls Skin Removal 'The Most Painful Journey of My Entire Life'
- Emily Deschanel on Having a Baby Months Apart from Sister Zooey: 'We Couldn't Have Planned it Better'
- Hungry Girl: The New, Diet-Friendly Fast Food Items You Need To Know About