Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Why Kelly Rowland Avoids Saying No to Her Son: 'I Don't Want Him to Always Hear' It
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- FROM EW: Inside The Lumineers' 'Heavier' New Album Cleopatra
- Chase Rice Pens Letter to Fans 'Waiting for Country Music to Find a Little More Depth and Meaning'
- Dave Mirra's Family Speaks Out Following BMX Icon's Death: We Are 'Shocked and Saddened'