Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Serena Williams Shares Sexy Bikini Snapchats
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Bristol Palin Reveals She Took Her Son Tripp Shooting in Instagram Post: 'Teaching Them Young'
- WATCH: DWTS Champ Nyle DiMarco Reads to Deaf Kids in 'Adorable' Video
- Former Fox News Booker Claims She Had Been Sexually Harassed by Roger Ailes for More Than 20 Years