Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- House of Cards Star Reveals How to Know When a Character Will Be Killed Off
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Christopher Plummer Explains Why He Skipped the Oscars: 'It Was a Tribute to Julie Andrews'
- Lara Logan Hospitalized for Internal Bleeding
- Eddie Redmayne as a Woman: Photo Shows Actor as Transgender Pioneer Lili Elbe