Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset:Courtesy of the Family
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- The Bartlet Administration Backs Clinton: Inside The West Wing's Passionate and Prank-Filled Campaign Trail Reunion
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- President Obama Will Meet with Leonardo DiCaprio to Talk Climate Change at White House
- FROM GOLF: Tiger Woods Pays Tribute to Arnold Palmer – 'It's Hard to Imagine Golf Without You'
- Ronan Farrow Pays Tribute to Brother Thaddeus After His Suicide: 'I Never Knew Anyone Stronger'