Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset:Courtesy of the Family
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Marriage Boot Camp: Hank Baskett Forgives the Model Who 'Made His Private Life Very Public'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- 7-Year-Old Leukemia Patient Restricted to His Home Surprised with Special Backyard Makeover
- Coco Austin on Her Pregnancy Cravings: 'I Fantasize About Fruit'
- Parents' Day Out! Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Step Out Sans Son Silas