Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset:Courtesy of the Family
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- The Most FOMO-Inducing Photos from Uber's Puppy Bowl Office Deliveries
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Is Downton Abbey Set to End After Season Six?
- Maria Menounos: 'I Eat Like I'm Going to Play in a Football Game'
- Why Did Demi Lovato Refer to Herself as the 'Luckiest Woman in the World?' (PHOTO)