Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset: Emilie Parker Memorial Fund/Reuters/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Why Are People Getting Tattoos of Semicolons?
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Joyce Mitchell 'Destroyed Pills' Prison Escapee Gave Her to 'Incapacitate Husband,' Lawyer Says
- Independence Day Baby! Jeff Goldblum Welcomes Son Charlie Ocean
- FROM EW: A Young Han Solo Movie Will Be Piloted by The Lego Movie Directors