Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset: Emilie Parker Memorial Fund/Reuters/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Miley Cyrus' Homeless Date from the 2014 VMAs is Selling His Moonman Statuette on eBay
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Harry Connick Jr. Says His New Daytime Show Is ‘A Completely Different World’ from American Idol
- Britney Spears Shuts Down Speculation G-Eazy Went in for a Kiss at the VMAs: 'He Has Girlfriend!'
- Rhea the Naked Birdie Is Bare and Doesn't Care