Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset: Emilie Parker Memorial Fund/Reuters/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Kendra Wilkinson Opens up on Life after 30: 'My Biggest Milestone Yet'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- New Instagram Account Wants to Know Your 'The Way We Met' Story
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts 22-Week Bump Pic: 'Baby Seewald Weighs Just Over a Pound'
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell and Husband Involved in Deadly Gun Battle with Robber