Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Police Searching for Man Involved in Attempted Kidnapping of Girl, 11, at Kid Event at U.S. Open: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Did You See the Final Five's Abs!? Tips From the Gymnasts on Getting Those Amazing Abs!
- 4 of the McCaughey Septuplets Start College at Hannibal-LaGrange University
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Arrested for Prostitution: Report