Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset Family photo/AP.
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Here's a Guy Doing Picture-Perfect Splits All Across New York (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Man Accused of Shooting Texas Sheriff's Deputy Has History of Mental Illness
- Mindy Kaling and Umami Burger Team Up to Make 'The Mindy Burger'
- Stumptown Makes Colbert-Inspired Cold Brew Coffee Called Col'Brew