Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset Family photo/AP.
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Rob Thomas Says Wife Marisol Maldonado Is 'Very Resilient' and 'Turning a Corner' in Recovery After Brain Surgery
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Is It Over for #NeverTrump? Some Resigned Republicans Fall in Line Behind Trump While Others Burn Their Voter Registration Cards
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Shares the Moment Lamar Odom Learned of Caitlyn Jenner's Transition
- 32-Year-Old Single Foster Mom Adopts 6 Sisters: 'I Didn't Even Consider Not Keeping Them Together'