Life After Newtown: Families Share Their Stories
Four months after the terrible tragedy, parents open up to PEOPLE about their beloved babies' bright moments. Hear more in this week's issue, and click here to learn how you can help the community heal
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset Family photo/AP.
Updated: Monday Apr 08, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Kate Hogan & Liz McNeil
More from PEOPLE
- Bernie Sanders Warns the Democratic Convention Could Get 'Messy' as Hillary Clinton Refuses Final Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Drew Peterson Admitted to Killing His Missing Wife Stacy Peterson, Inmate Testifies
- Jake Pavelka Wasn't the Only Repeat on Last Night's Bachelorette: Guess Which Celeb Wore Jojo's Dress First
- Strong's Gabrielle Reece Had to Work for Her Healthy Body Image