From Bryan Cranston to the Weeknd: Oscar First-timers to Watch Out For
These first-time Oscar nominees – including such Hollywood fixtures as Rachel McAdams and Bryan Cranston – are the ones to watch at this year's awards ceremony
Credit: George Kraychyk/Courtesy A24
Updated: Wednesday Feb 24, 2016 | 04:45 PM EST By: Maria Yagoda
More from PEOPLE
- Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Ryan Lochte (Blue Hair and All) at VMAs
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Every VMA Outfit Change (From Brit’s Bedazzled Bodysuit to Nicki’s Latex Look) You’re Still Discussing
- Who Is Teyana Taylor? 5 Things To Know about Kanye West's New Video Vixen
- Calvin Harris Skips Thanking Taylor Swift While Accepting Award for 'This Is What You Came For'