2006 Holiday Guide
More on PEOPLE.com
Tea Cakes with Cranberry Glaze
Makes 24 cakes | Print Recipe
1 box (3.4-oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
¾ cup white cranberry juice
¾ cup vegetable oil
¾ tsp. ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350¢ª. Line two 12-cup cupcake pans with paper muffin liners.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, cranberry juice, oil, eggs and nutmeg in large bowl. Beat for 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each ½ full.
3. Bake for 18 minutes or until light golden brown on top. Cool cupcakes completely on cooling rack.
4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
½ cup white cranberry juice
1. Place powdered sugar in large bowl. Gradually add cranberry juice, stirring constantly until smooth. Using small spatula or knife, smooth glaze over each cupcake.
2. Once glaze is set, pipe colored decorating gel on top of cupcakes.