A generous sprinkling of feta cheese adds loads of tangy flavor to a simple chicken and green beans recipe from The Biggest Loser host – and clocks in at only 360 calories per serving!
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 to 4 breasts)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, plus some for drizzling
- 1 lemon
- 6 oz. fresh green beans (½ cup per person)
- 1/2 cup fresh feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 avocado (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Broil chicken with a dash of olive oil and lemon slices on top for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the chicken halfway through, and squeeze the lemon juice over the chicken. Cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- 2When chicken is almost done broiling, drop green beans in boiling water and boil for 1 to 2 minutes. Strain green beans, taking them out while they're still bright green and crispy. Toss them into a bowl with 1 tbsp. of olive oil, crumbled feta and chopped tomato. You want the green beans to still be warm when you do this to melt the cheese slightly. If desired, slice the ½ avocado and add it in.
- 3When chicken is done, cut into pieces and toss in with green bean mixture. Serve.