"Beyonce dance break...Sky is teaching everyone his new moves"
– Rachel Zoe (@RachelZoe), sharing a shot of her son getting down to Queen B
"Hello new york, you cold little monster."
– Chrissy Teigen (@chrissyteigen), after touching down in freezing N.Y.C. after being in L.A. for the Grammys
"5AM, need some caffeine."
– Tory Burch (@toryburch), up early to prep for her morning runway show
"Thank you to @Zac_Posen for giving me such a beautiful finale gown."
– Coco Rocha (@cocorocha), who walked the runway in this stunning magenta gown by the designer (one we're sure to see at the Oscars!)
"nothing says #nyfw like a little snow."
– Kate Spade (@katespadeny), responding to the winter storm that shut down some of N.Y.C. but couldn't keep Fashion Week attendees from donning heels and minis
"Don't look now but my wife's on a bus!"
– Rodger Berman (@rbermanus), who had us thinking his wife Rachel Zoe was riding a public N.Y.C. bus until we saw the pic
"there have been no fashion week tributes to ikea monkey. its messed up and wrong"
– Blogger Jane Aldridge (@sea_of_shoes), critiquing the lack of support for everyone's favorite jacket-wearing primate
"Me-wow!! We always thought felines were fashionable."
– @PawNation, on the animal that did get a lot of attention: the cat carried down the runway by a model at the Tracy Reese show
"#nyfw was awesome but being back in Cali with an all new #walkingdead and #DowntonAbbey ready to watch makes me very happy"
– Jaime King (@jaime_king), on trading catwalkers for walkers and designers for the Dowager